DROP US A LINE
Want to Coach at The Endurance Factory?
GROUP FITNESS COACH
We are seeking an energetic, knowledgeable, and fitness-minded individual who is ready to lead some of our group classes with a community of amazing athletes. You have to be passionate about helping others find their best self no matter their ability, background, or challenges. You should love a healthy, competitive environment but thrive on pushing people to become better versions of themselves and on watching them reach their goals.
Our schedule is expanding and our offerings are being broadened. You must be comfortable and competent working with and coaching utilizing dumbbells, kettlebells, sandbags, suspension trainers, and other methods of functional training. Barbell proficiency is NOT required but a plus.
We delegate responsibility to our coaches – you must show initiative, be willing to ask questions when something is unclear, and be unafraid to step in and speak up when something is wrong. We need a Coach who is here to serve the athletes, help them grow, demonstrate knowledge to keep them strong and safe, and work to keep the same level and quality of service that Endurance Factory athletes expect, no matter how big we grow. This isn’t about you – its about the people we coach and sharing our passion for health and wellness with them.
Those who are motivated and successful will earn more responsibility, more hours, and receive more opportunities for Intrapreneurship* (Don’t know what that is? Scroll down and find out).
- CPT/Group Fitness Instructor (ACE, ACSM, ISSA, NASM, NSCA)/GroupX
- CPR, AED, First Aid Certified
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Lead, assist, and Coach group classes & 1-on-1 Coaching.
- Offer support to help members achieve their fitness goals.
- Demonstrate proper form and technique.
- Offer advice and modifications for members needing to scale workouts and/or movements.
- Personal Training & Individual Program Design
- Goal Setting & Client Strategy Sessions
- Keep the gym clean and orderly; ensure that the equipment is put away where it belongs and wiped down as needed.
- We will teach you how to grow your business.
- Build a pool of personal training clients both from existing members
and outside recruiting
- A platform to build your own programs (Intrapreneurship*).
- Determine your own salary with as many opportunities as your schedule allows.
- The ability to develop your sales skills.
- Work in a flexible fun environment with awesome and inspiring people.
- All of the tools and systems in place for you to succeed.
- Unlimited support from the Owner to help you grow.
Report directly to Owner
Sound like an environment you can thrive in? Fill out that form and lets talk!
WHAT IS AN INTRAPRENEUR?
“An Intrapreneur is an employee who has been given the opportunity to start and build a business within the main business or umbrella without any of the financial risk of being an Entrepreneur.”
The Intrapreneur will be responsible for the development, oversight and execution of their program as part of their compensation. We’ll cover the overhead, use of equipment, and even help you market the program. It’s like having a business inside of the business.