The Endurance Factory - Home of CrossFit TEF
CrossFit TEF - EXPERT COACHING IN A FUN, SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT.
CrossFit training is the foundation for our fitness community, consisting of constantly varied, high-intensity, functional movement. Our certified coaches incorporate programs designed to enhance strength, power, and conditioning to help you reach your peak fitness. We combine barbells, conditioning, Olympic Weightlifting, cardio and body weight exercises in short, intense workouts to generate more results in less time. You’ll find pull-up bars, kettlebells, barbells, sandbags, and more! New to CrossFit? Read our guide on how to get started!
Watch the video to get a glimpse of how our members feel then click the button below to start your journey today!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE
How can a CrossFit Coach help you?
Quite simply, we sell coaching, not access to a gym. Here are just a few ways that the coaches at CrossFit TEF will help you grow and achieve the fitness goals you desire:
- Have a workout planned for you every day so you don’t have to think about what you are going to do at the gym which means you’re more likely to show up.
- You’ll have a Coach leading you for every workout so you can learn new exercises with proper form and without hurting yourself or feel like you’re doing it wrong.
- You’ll do a completely different workout every day combining weights, cardio, and bodyweight exercises which to break up the routine and keep you from getting bored.
- Our coaches will help you bread down even the most complex movements into simple steps, ensuring that you take the safest and most effective approach that meets you where you are on your fitness journey.
- Your CrossFit Coach will give you motivation when times get tough in workouts, helping you push through to new levels of fitness.
- These workouts will stimulate your body in ways different from anything you’ve done before, helping you lose fat, gain muscle, and feel more energized as fast as possible. We’ll track it all with InBody scans!
- You have a group to workout with so you will be more motivated to push harder than you would on your own, and our Coaches will keep you accountable for showing up consistently – all helping you to reach your goals faster with CrossFit.
Find out more about how the benefits of CrossFit.