COVID-19 Guidelines at The Endurance Factory
Effective June 19, 2020 at 5p.m.
As we move into Phase 2 of the ‘Maryland Roadmap to Recovery’ and our ability to reintroduce indoor group fitness again, we wanted to be sure to address our reopening plan with you in a clear and transparent manner.
This is the second part of our ‘Plan. Prepare. Practice.’ framework to allow us to safely and effectively move forward and once again offer you the fitness and wellness services you have come to expect from The Endurance Factory. We will release further communications each time a new Phase is introduced to Maryland’s regulations.
We will be limiting class sizes to 12 athletes and one coach for the first couple of weeks.
Below are some of the main points found in our Community Protection Program, the full document is available as a PDF download below.
TEF Community Protection Program Guidelines:
– Members will self-screen before attending any class or gym activity. If you have any of the following COVID-19 symptoms: fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea (according to the CDC guidelines), please STAY HOME.
– Upon entry, each member should sanitize their hands at the sanitizing station just inside the door then must immediately get their temperature checked by the Coach on duty. If a temperature reads above 100.0 or you will not be permitted inside the gym and will be asked to leave.
– After passing your temperature check, members will proceed to one of the available athlete stations marked in white tape on the main floor and await the Coach’s instruction. We will still be practicing social distancing so please respect the 6’ spacing between other members and coaches.
– Members will bring their own water bottle and will only use the bottle filler, avoiding contact with any part of the water fountain itself.
– Members will be responsible for wiping down each piece of equipment (including plates) they use during the workout with the cleaning materials your coach will provide. Please return all equipment used to its original location in the gym. After wiping down and returning equipment to its designated area, members are advised to thoroughly wash their hands per posted CDC guidelines or utilize one of the hand sanitizer stations set up throughout the facility.
– Once all equipment has been put away and you have washed/sanitized your hands, we ask that you exit the gym so that we can further clean and sanitize the facility.
– Coaches will begin cleaning and sanitizing the facility with EPA registered products, following their own Code of Conduct, policies, and cleaning procedures outlined in our Coach’s Cleaning Policy (available upon request).
We are all in this together! Let’s stay safe, work together, and get back to improving our health and wellness!