To keep things simple for you, we ask that you agree to
these simple terms and conditions of service:
- Be better than you were yesterday!
- Sign up for classes prior to arriving and sign in once you arrive. Remember, you MUST register for a 6am class by 10pm the PRIOR evening.
- Cancel or change appointment times, if you must, at least 12 hours before the appointment is set to begin. We understand that life sometimes happens, just don’t let short-notice cancellations become a habit.
- Be respectful of the other members and your coach (although we do understand that you may not like us at times).
- Tell your Coach immediately if you are feeling dizzy, lightheaded, or nauseous. We can help.
- Make your Coach aware of any aches, pains, or injuries before you begin any class or exercise.
- Clean all equipment you used and place it back where you found it when you are done. This includes cleaning chalk off barbells, wiping medicine balls, stacking boxes, etc.
- Do not drop empty barbells.
- All membership cancellation requests must be received in writing and signed by an Endurance Factory manager/owner FIVE (5) days before the next payment is due to be deducted or you will be billed for an additional month’s fees per the Membership Agreement.
- Keep the bathrooms and lounge clean. They are there for your comfort and convenience.
In return, we promise to:
- Always be on time for our appointment with you.
- Be prepared with a training plan for the session.
- Alter workouts as required to accommodate your abilities.
- Make you the center of our attention during your session.
- Behave in a professional manner.
- Explain WHY any given exercise is relevant to you.
- Return your phone call or email at the first available
- Provide you with a safe, clean, and friendly space to train.
- Treat every client the same with regard to pricing,
scheduling, and answering questions.
- Stay on top of relevant research that will help you achieve
- Be as flexible as possible in accommodating your schedule.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Hold your lost items for two weeks before donating them to
an appropriate charity.